Annexe of Pain & Palliative Care Society, Thrissur that will serve as a Hospice for prolonged admission and care and also as a Day Care Centre for the terminally ill was inaugurated by State Minister for Agriculture, Adv. V. S. Sunil Kumar on Sunday, 15, 2018, in Aranattukara Village, Olarikkara, of Thrissur Corporation. Former MLA & speaker Adv. Therambil Ramakrishnan who has also played a very important role in Project during its commencement graced the occassion.
Our Chairman Dr AK Unnikrishnan Presided. Secretary Dr K Aravindakshan welcomed everyone and Smt Indira Gopinath expressed gratitude to all those who support the cause. Our well wishers , founder members Dr E Divakaran , Dr. CN Parameswaran , Prof NN Gokuldas , Smt Radha, MHAT Founder Dr Manoj Kumar , senior volunteers Sri KV Achuthan , Sri Raghunath , our doctors, staff and volunteers were present.
The Hospice site also accommodates Solace & AMHA - represented by their founders Smt Sheeba Ameer and Dr Bhanumathi Teacher.
Considering our service in the Society for the last eighteen years, Govt of Kerala has sanctioned twenty-five cents of land for us along with two other similar agencies. The total cost of the three storyed Building is estimated as Rs: one crore. On this occassion , we extend our gratitude to the public of Thrissur for the continued support and recognition. We remain committed to serve the community.
- Pain and Palliative Care Society, Thrissur celebrated our silver jubilee (1997- 2022)
- സഹോദയത്തിൻറെ ആദ്യ പുസ്തകം പ്രവാസിയുടെ മകൾ
- Solace celebrated the inauguration of its own new building
- A visit by Tushar Gandhi to our pain clinic
- A visit by Daya Bai to our pain clinic
- Hospice Inauguration
- Snehasamgamam of Physically Challenged -2018
- 20th Anniversary of Pain and Palliative Care Society.
- Snehasamgamam - 2012
- Snehasangamam - 2010