A visit by Daya Bai to our pain clinic
Noted social activist Daya Bai visited our organisation on November 26. Daya Bai (originally Mercy Mathew) is a social activist from Kerala working for the upliftment of tribals in central India. She is presently working in Kasargod and Palakkad for the Encdosulfan victims . The suffering lot need compassionate care - It is their right. She is seeking help, from all of us to make their voices heard.
- Solace celebrated the inauguration of its own new building
- A visit by Tushar Gandhi to our pain clinic
- A visit by Daya Bai to our pain clinic
- Hospice Inauguration
- Snehasamgamam of Physically Challenged -2018
- 20th Anniversary of Pain and Palliative Care Society.
- Snehasamgamam - 2012
- Snehasangamam - 2010
- 12th Anniversary of the Society and the 1st Anniversary of the Inpatient Division
- Inpatient Service Inauguration