Solace celebrated the inauguration of its own new building
Solace celebrated the inauguration of its own new building on 7th of October, 2018,.This includes a counseling center, a training & rehabilitation center and a hall to conduct family strengthening programs. It can support up to 30 children at a time.
Solace has been the brain child of Mrs. Sheeba Ameer who has been actively involved in Pain and Palliative Care Society, Thrissur for the past seven years. For a long period she was nurturing this idea of setting up an organization dedicated for the care and support for children with incurable/long term illnesses. Her vision was to provide comprehensive care for the children which include support for curative treatment as well as palliative care. Unlike adults, palliative care for children is more challenging. This was not possible in the pain & palliative care society in which she was working.
This hard and painful truth was the motivation that lead Mrs. Sheeba Ameer, along with her team members Dr. E. Divakaran, Prof. N.N. Gokuldas, Dr. K. Aravindakshan and Dr. Ajayan to form Solace exclusively to help children with long term illnesses.
- Pain and Palliative Care Society, Thrissur celebrated our silver jubilee (1997- 2022)
- സഹോദയത്തിൻറെ ആദ്യ പുസ്തകം പ്രവാസിയുടെ മകൾ
- Solace celebrated the inauguration of its own new building
- A visit by Tushar Gandhi to our pain clinic
- A visit by Daya Bai to our pain clinic
- Hospice Inauguration
- Snehasamgamam of Physically Challenged -2018
- 20th Anniversary of Pain and Palliative Care Society.
- Snehasamgamam - 2012
- Snehasangamam - 2010